Forum

WIFICO20CWT IP65 Pan/tilt-camera 1080p

WiFiCO20WCT

I have been using this camera for almost a Year now guarding my parking at my house. I am very satisfied, especially at the price of about 60€ that was a campaign price.

It has hung only once during this time and delivers alarms on movement in the pic very reliable. pushing a pic to the Smart Life app as well as recording the films triggered by the alarms, on the built in 16GB mem-card.

However I don´t like the timeline of the recordings, they are very hard to navigate, and jumps erratically on the timeline when You want to find a precise recordingtime. Nor do I like that the alarm only sends ONE pic to the app, even if there are lots of movement in the camera field after the initial alarm. Would be good to have several pics. maybe one every few seconds as long as movement is detected. But these are general app-weaknesses for cameras, rather than a problem for this execellent camera hardware.

I give the camera 90/100 for price, weatherproof, pic-quality, pan/tilt, built in and working! mem for recordings. 65/100 when taking the less than perfect app into account.