Forum

WIFICO11CWT IP65 Fixed-camera 1080p

WIFICO11CWT

I have been using this outdoor IP65 1080p camera for over a year now, works really well EXCEPT for the SDHC memory that is needed to mount in a slot of the camera to be able to record film on the camera. I have tried at least three different makes and speeds all 16GB two of them NEVER works one of them slower, one fast, the third make also fast works for a while maybe an hour, maybe a week after setup, then requires a "reformat" throught the mobile-app. The mobile app finishes the reformat but then displays "needs reformating". The only way around it is to reset the camera and the reinstall everything. Again the memory will then work for a while and then stops..

I have been in contact with Nedis support many times and they just ask me to buy a Nedis branded memory... a memory that can´t be bought in Sweden... and is many times more expensive that any other good brand PLUS the freight to Sweden then. Really!?

Hopefully Tuya, as the OEM of this otherwise fine product has better suggestions?

Selecting recordings from the mobile-apps timeline is hard, really hard.

The apps timeline - the same for ALL the tested cameras so far - for selecting recordings to play is almost impossible to navigate, I suggest that a "play last/play next" button is added to future app-updates, instead of this hopeless "scrolling the timeline until maybe You find the next recording" An alternative would perhaps be to zooming in on the timeline so that the 13 lines in the black timeline above is more visible? Do You see them? I can´t...

Besides that, its REALLY a fine outdoor HD camera!,  sturdy, weatherproof, reliable, but difficulties to make the memory work with it, I give it 55/100 and the hardship of navigating the timeline of recordings (WHEN/IF the recordings work) drags the experience down to 40/100, including the less than perfect app.

I updated the nedis app, and now suddenly this camera lost its light enhancement. Before things were visible even when almost dark, even without ir. Now it is almost unusable.